- Community Resources
|Select Your Member Type|
Professional Engineer Member shall be a Professional Engineer as defined by the holding of a valid license or certificate of engineering registration issued under the laws of any state, territory, possession, or district of the United States or Canada. If registered in a state other than Florida, please contact Janice Faulk at email@example.com or 850-224-7121. Annual Membership dues range between $332-$352 (depending on local chapter dues).
Engineer Intern Member shall be an Engineer Intern, or equivalent, holding a valid certificate issued under the laws of any state, territory, possession, or district of the United States or Canada. Annual Membership dues range between $332-$352 (depending on local chapter dues).
Engineer Member shall be a graduate engineer qualified to be admitted to examination as an Engineer Intern as defined in Chapter 471.21 of the Florida Statutes, but who is NOT a Professional Engineer and who does not hold a valid certificate as an Engineer Intern or Engineer-in-Training in any state, territory, or possession or district of the United States or Canada. ABET accredited degree required. Annual Membership dues range between $178-$198 (depending on local chapter dues).
Student Member shall be an Engineering student currently enrolled at an ABET accredited college in the state of Florida. Annual Membership dues are FREE!
Recent Graduate Member shall be an engineer who has recently graduated from an ABET accredited school in any state, territory, or possession or district of the United States or Canada. Discounted membership goes as such: 1st year graduates will only pay 20% of total dues to FES and NSPE; 2nd year graduates pay 40%; 3rd year 60%; 4th year 80%; and 5th year pays full dues. Annual Membership dues range between $105-$311 (depending on local chapter dues and graduate year).
Associate Member shall be a graduate of a 2- or 4-year college or university (not an ABET accredited degree). An Associate Member shall be considered a professional partner for purposes of this membership classification. A professional partner shall be an individual with education, training, and experience in engineering-related or professional support-related businesses that provide products or services to the engineering profession. Annual Membership dues range between $178-$198 (depending on local chapter dues).
ACEC-FL/FICE Firm Member receive full ACEC-FL/FICE and ACEC services including the Florida Register, ACEC-FL/FICE Update, ACEC-FL/FICE Directory & Guide, member rates on publications and seminars, access to insurance and other association programs at member rates. Firm principals may chair or serve on committees and may serve in any office, including NSPE/PEPP Governor, provided they are members of NSPE/PEPP. Firm Members pay annual ACEC-FL/FICE dues and ACEC dues. At least one principal must be a member of the Florida Engineering Society (FES) and NSPE/PEPP. Annual Membership dues are based on the number of engineers your firm employs in Florida.
QUESTIONS? Give us a call at 850-224-7121 or email at FES@fleng.org.